Welcome to the website for the settlement of the class action lawsuit Meta v. Target Corp, et al. Case No. 4:14-CV-0832 in the U.S. District Court ND Ohio. The lawsuit claims that certain Up & Up flushable toddler wipes were not flushable. Target denies these claims, and the court has not decided who is right or who is wrong. Instead the parties have agreed to settle this case to resolve the matter.
You are a member of the Settlement class if you reside in the United States and bought Up & Up Flushable Toddler Wipes at any Target Store nationwide from April 18, 2010 through October 31, 2014. The wipes involved in this settlement were under the "Buckeye" product line, which was discontinued on October 31, 2014.
This site provides links to documents relating to the settlement. These documents include:
• Deadline for returning Proof of Claim: September 7, 2018
• Deadline for requesting exclusion: July 9, 2018
• Deadline for requesting objection: July 9, 2018
• Deadline for submitting Fee and Expense Application: June 23, 2018
• Deadline for submitting notice of intention to appear at Hearing on Final Approval of Settlement: June 26, 2018
• Hearing on Final Approval of Settlement: August 7, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
[Note: These documents are in the .PDF format. To view the document(s)
you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click on the icon below
to download Acrobat Reader.]